CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Funny Storie

So this is my second posting and I thought that I would just go ahead and start with a funny story.

My sons name is Avery witch you will be hearing alot about! And well Avery has this fear of poop. So the other day he is in the bathtub and he gets the urge to pee, and of course, being that he is 2 he just lets her rip right there is the bathtub. O.K. we have all peed in the tub don't judge. (lol) Well all of a sudden he starts to sway his hips back and froth causing the urine to.....well I will leave that to your imagination. He thinks this is hilarious so when he runs out of urine he strains and strains till all of a sudden he drops a few brownies off at the playground, well really I guess it was the big swimming pool. So being the mean mother that I am, I pointed this out to him. Avery states oh no poop poop shooie. So being the nice mother that I am I take a cup and scoop the poop out and go to put it in the toilet. Well being the mean mother that I am, I decided to show it to him one last time...When I moved that cup with the poop in it near my 2 year old he screams at the top of his lungs, jumps out of the tub and tries to run through the house. Well I don't know if any of you have ever tried to run on hardwood floors with wet feet but it didn't work out to well for Avery.

Poor kid hit the floor and slide across my den!!!!!!! I don't know what made the poop scary in the cup but not in the tub???? Whatever????

Hope you got a laugh, and were not to grossed out but if you have a kid you have some gross stories of your own!!!

By the way my spelling and grammar is horrible so I will just go ahead and blame that on Pisgah High School hahahaha I bet you thought I was going to apologize!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the "bloggy world" sister!! This is a great first story! I can't wait to read what else you have to say! I'm sure you have some interesting stories :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacee this blogging is wonderful, a way to vent and be creative and to post wonderful and memorable things about you and your family that you will be able to look at in years to come and realize if you hadn't blogged it you would have forgot it. I love you and you are a wonderful mother.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over to say hi from your sister's blog!
    Too funny story! I can just picture Avery screaming and falling now.

    ReplyDelete