CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Zach

Most likely if you are reading my blog you know my sister Jennifer and her son Zach.
Well for the past couple of years I have been keeping Zach for a couple days a month while Jennifer works or goes to school.
Today Zach reminded me of something that I can tend to forget from time to time. The precious mind of a 3 year old is so innocent and if we as adults could take ourselves back to that mind set every now and then, the world would be a much better place to live in.

You see today I was cooking lunch for the boys when all of a sudden my stove eye catches on fire. And if any of you know me, you know I was freaking out!!!!! I called my husband because I did not know if I should pour water on it or not, in case it was electrical. To be an ER employee you would think that I could handle situations better than that but I guess not!!!!!
So anyway I got the fire out, but my heart was still racing these images of what could of happened were still going through my head and my adrenalin had me by the throat!!!

When all of a sudden Zach looks at me starts clapping his hands and yelling "yeah tatee, fire gone!!!"That precious little boy was not thinkings about what could of happened or the fact that the situation could of been alot worse, he was not concerned about the "WHAT IF'S." All he knew was that he was so happy that the fire was gone and that was all that mattered!!!
So thank you Zach for reminding me that some good comes out of all situations.


No comments:

Post a Comment